SANITIZING CLEANSER PRE-DIP FOAM
Easy and highly effective cleaning and degreasing procedure;
Strict asepsis (OZONE – antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, cicatrizing);
Does not contain aggressive surfactants;
High conditioning properties;
Do not leave residues in milk.
1. Remove foremilk (3 jets) of each teat;
2. Generate foam in the head of the dip dispenser;
3. Completely immerse each teat;
4. Wait between 30-60 seconds;
5. Clean thoroughly, preferably with a disposable paper towel (one per animal);
6. Attach the milking units (the udder stimulation process will be complete and milking will be faster).
25 Kg drums.
“I chose to use All Day Foam for its advantages, which are for me: the power of removing dirt and the dermal care that promotes in the teats. In addition, it’s a product that yields a lot when applied.”Marcos Blanco
Ganaderia Blanco de Villalba SC
Vilalba, Val do Dubra, A Coruña – Spain
“One of the key components of any successful control plan against environmental mastitis is, among others, to use a premilking sanitizing product that is effective in cleaning and reduce the microbial load of the teats, prior to the attachment of the units. As the bedding of our cows is in sand, it is crucial that the foam generated by the pre-dip product has the ability to easily remove it. Beyond this capacity, ALL DAY FOAM, which is the product we use, has a high cosmetic component, making the skin elastic and silky, able to react against the external aggressions that it is continually exposed.”Engº Luís Gomes J. Thymm, Lda. – Exploração Agro-Pecuária de Leite Seda, Alter do Chão, Portalegre – Portugal