PRODUCT IN POWDER BASED ON TRICHLOROISOCYANURATE WHICH IN ACQUEOUS SOLUTION BECOMES A COLLOIDAL DISPERSION HAVING A HIGH VISCOSITY
- Colloidal gel of high viscosity and adhesiveness;
- Sodium tricloroisocyanurate confers a high antimicrobial broad-spectrum of activity and time of action;
- Active even in the presence of organic matter or detergentes;
- Suitable for immersion footbaths;
- Meets all environmental standards;
- Proven effective against : BACTERIOIDES NODOSUS FUSIFORMIS NECROPHORUS TREPONEMA BRENNABORENSE TREPONEMA DENTICOLA.
Cattle, Sheep, Goats and Pigs.
PREPARATION & USE
- Cover the bottom of a 230 liter barrel with 30 – 40 liters of water;
- Create a vortex in the water immersing the spearhead of the washing pressure machine;
- Pour the entire content of the package (2.5 Kg) next the spearhead, keep on doing circular movements;
- Keep the water under agitation to obtain a good dispersion of the product;
- Continue with circular movements to a volume of about 200 liters;
- Pour the solution into the footbath tank;
- Get quietly the animals across the tank.
TREATMENT GENERAL PROTOCOL
First month – 1 footbath each week
Following months - 1 footbath every 10 days