Complementary feed for dairy cattle around and after calving, specialy develloped to reduce and treat Ketosis and Fatty Liver .
HCP Dairy Activator contains two energy sources :
Dextrose is absorbed very rapidly in the liver. Glycerine is converted into the rumen in propionic and butyric acid. These volatile fatty acids are used for the formation of glucose. The high energy density and fast recording contribute to reducing the breakdown of body reserves and reduce the negative energy balance.
For stimulating the metabolism HCP Dairy Activator contains a number of vitamins and trace elements:
• Iodine is a constituent of the thyroid hormones. This is among other thyroid hormone important for the growth and fertility. Iodine deficiency will lead to reduced milk production.
• Vitamin B12 is among other things important for the energy, protein, and fat metabolism. Vitamin B12 is essential for the production of propionic acid.
• Niacin is essential for the conversion of proteins, fats and carbohydrates. Niacin supports the liver .
• Biotin is also important for the carbohydrate, fat and protein metabolism. Biotin is especially important for the formation of glucose , the main energy source for the milk production. Biotin is also important in the formation of hard keratin protein structures.
Advantages HCP Dairy Activator:
• Very tasty source of energy and will not burn the esophagus
• Very high energy density
• Includes two quick glucogenic energy sources
• Contains important B vitamins that support the metabolism and relieve the liver
• Contains Iodine supporting energy management