HIGH QUALITY COLOSTRUM IN CAPSULES
CAUSES OF POOR PASSIVE IMMUNITY
1. Late colostrum administration (eg: night births);
2. Insufficient maternal colostrum intake;
3. Poor quality maternal colostrum;
4. Very fast colostrum thawing (at a temperature of 47ºC, the properties of IgG’s are altered);
5. Poor colostrum management (improper storage, microwave thawing, etc.).
PRO-BIOS DISTINGUISHING CHARACTERISTICS
- Ready to use;
– High protein content (around 70-80%), which at least 60% are IgG’s;
– A specific enzyme (Transferenzyme) chemically binds to proteins and is capable of active transport through the intestinal wall to the bloodstream, ensuring a vital supply of IgG’s, even more than 8 hours elapsed after birth, in order to establish an adequate immune protection;
– Low fat and lactose content, in order to favor IgG’s absorption;
– Pathogen free (microfiltration process).
DOSAGE AND USE
- Sole source of colostrum : 2 capsules as close as possible to the birth;
– As a supplement to colostrum: 1 capsule at birth or together with the colostrum administration.
The practical and functional presentation in capsules makes it unique in the market and allows perfect hygiene in handling and storage.
1 PRO-BIOS capsule = 3L of liquid colostrum in IgG’s.
PRO-BIOS is not a substitute for milk replacer or any other feed, but provides an astonishing immune protection.
Plastic flask with 10 capsules.
Each capsule 1.20 g.